The 2017 Festival Bike Show Categories
- BEST IN SHOW
Each category winner will receive a cash prize of £100. The Winner of Best In Show will come from the category winners and will receive a further cash prize of £900. If you would like to enter any of the Bike Show Categories please use the Bike Competition Contact Form at the bottom of this page. Thanks.
The 2016 Overall Winner of Bike Night (above)
Presentation of awards will be on Sunday at 2pm by the founders of BMAD, Kelvin & Jayne Halloran and sponsors of the Bike Show.
BIKE SHOW RULES
Paignton Bike Festival 2017
If you would like to enter any of the Bike Show Categories, or if you have an enquiry, please use the Bike Show Contact Form at the bottom of this page. Thanks.
This is an informal Bike Show and these rules are based more on common sense than convention. The intention is to make the classification of the bikes in the various categories, and the judging of the Show, as straightforward and fair as possible.
- Bikes may be trailered to the event but must be fully functional. Trailered bikes must be unloaded off-site. The owner may be asked to start and ride it. There are no facilities to park trailers or towing vehicles or vans on site.
- All bikes to be entered in the Show can be registered, by completing a Bike Show entry form (which will be retained by the judges). Entry forms will be available from the BMAD control tent during Festival opening times.
- The show takes place between the hours of 11.00am and 1pm on Sunday. Once registered, bikes MUST be parked in the show area at the Festival before 11.00 am Sunday morning. Gates will be open on Sunday morning at 0900hrs for Bike Show entrants ONLY.
- Judging will take place between 11.00am and 1pm on Sunday. The winning bike in each class will have an Award Notice attached to it by the Judges.
- All Class winning bikes must be moved to a location to be determined by the Festival organisers between 1.30pm and 2.00pm on Sunday for the award of prizes at 2.00pm. The owner of the bike must be present to receive their prize.
- Each class winner in the Bike Show will be awarded a certificate and a cash prize of £100. The bike judged Best in Show, selected from the 4 Class Winners, will be awarded an additional trophy and a further cash prize of £900.
- Prizes will be awarded according to the opinion of the Judges, whose decision will be final.