BMAD (Bikers Make A Difference) has been operating since 2003 to raise money to provide funding to sick, disabled and disadvantaged young people up to the age of 19 in the TQ area; and other charities that also provide services to the local TQ communities which directly or indirectly benefit young people.
Through the annual Bike, Beer and Music Festival and our weekly Bike Nights from May to September, we raise money for our chosen charities and individuals in the TQ Area. We’ve become a tourist attraction for Torbay which supports our local businesses such as bed & breakfasts, hotels, campsites, food outlets and other local amenities.
Please note: BMAD (Bikers Make A Difference) do not fund the following requests:
- Purchasing of ipads/laptops for schools, or where schools should be supporting their pupils.
- Purchasing ipads/laptops/mobile phones for personal use.
- Home improvements, i.e. building works.
- Crowd funding donations, and any similar requests.
- Requests outside of the TQ area (although local areas on the boarder of the TQ postcode maybe considered).
- Monies to set up a charity or business.
- Wages for employees, or outings for employees.
Take a look through our gallery below to see some of the funding we have provided.
If you wish to apply for funding, please contact the Charities Officer for an application form on
We have funded: